15 Priory Avenue
, BT23 8YT
||15 Priory Avenue, Newtownards
- Extended semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sun room to rear
- Fully tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Garden to rear in lawn with pebbled area brick paved patio
- Tarmac driveway with brick parking area
This extended semi detached home has been lovingly cared for and presented by its present owners and is sure to suite a wide range of potential buyers from first timers to home movers and downsizers alike.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom, whilst the ground floor offers a bright lounge with feature fireplace and double doors through to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is well equipped with a generous range of units and leads, via uPVC double glazed doors, to a bright and airy sun room to the rear, adding additional space and value to this fine home. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, Phoenix gas central heating and oak internal doors.
Externally there is a tarmac driveway and brick paved parking area to the front and a generous enclosed garden to the rear with brick paved patio, pebbled area and raised lawn with planted beds.
Early and internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- Double glazed wood framed door with twin matching side panels and leaded glass viewing pane to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring. Staircase to first floor with spindle banister and oak handrail. Under stairs storage. Single radiator. Smoke alarm.
- 4.32m x 3.89m (14' 2" x 12' 9")
(Plus bay window). Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth. French doors to dining room. Double radiator.
- 5.74m x 3.25m (18' 10" x 10' 8")
Generous range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Under pelmet lights. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Recessed spot lights. uPVC double glazed doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.95m (12' 10" x 9' 8")
Real wood flooring. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Spindle balustrade with oak handrail. Airing cupboard with gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with thermostatic rain shower over, WC & wash hand basin with storage. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
(At widest points). Range of sliding mirror door wardrobes. Single radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.57m (14' 4" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 3.m (10' 1" x 9' 10")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Velux window. Double radiator.
- WOODEN SHED:
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 8")
Light and power points.
- Brick paved parking area and tarmac driveway to front with planted beds. Enclosed garden to rear with brick paved patio, pebbled area and raised lawn with planted beds. Light, tap and power point. Bordered by mature hedges, fencing and trees.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Movilla Road turn into Abbeydale Avenue then first right into Priory Road. At the end of the road turn left into Priory Avenue to where number 15 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.