15 Longfield Way
, BT22 1GL
||15 Longfield Way, Ballyhalbert
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with bay window
- Kitchen/diner with central "Island"
- Utility & cloak rooms
- Part tiled bathroom with white suite
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Metal garage
"If value for money is what you're after then we believe that you would struggle to find better in the current market".
This semi detached home offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a part tiled bathroom with white suite, a lounge with pleasant bay window, a kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden and separate utility and cloak rooms - all for less than £100,000!!
See past the green carpet and maybe add a lick of paint and you have a very pleasant home with front and rear gardens, close to the beach, for a very modest sum. Viewing is highly recommended so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- Tiled floor, internet point, single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.42m x 3.38m (14' 6" x 11' 1")
Excluding bay. Double panel radiator and T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 5.36m (10' 6" x 17' 7")
Range of high and low level units in Shaker style finish with wood effect rolledge worktops and matching island. Integrated extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Tiled floor, double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Access to rear via patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.75m (7' 4" x 5' 9")
Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- White pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Roofspace access, hotpress and smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 3.35m (9' 9" x 11' 0")
Single panel radiator. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.59m (12' 0" x 8' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.64m (8' 5" x 8' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive to side with lawn and path to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear. Steel shed (16'5" x 9'3") located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter along the main coast road turn right into the St Andrews/Longfield Development. At the "T" junction turn left and number 15 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.