143 Main Road
, BT22 1EL
||143 Main Road, Portavogie
- Modernised detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage/workshop
- Elevated site with rural views
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
This nicely modernised and renovated detached bungalow enjoys a magnificent elevated site with a rural aspect to the front all the way to the Mourne Mountains on a clear day.
The property offers 2 bedrooms, a shower room, a modern fitted kitchen and a well proportioned lounge with fireplace. Everything has been presented to a high standard with neutral colour scheme, oak internal doors, chrome door handles and wood effect laminate flooring or tiles throughout. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear in lawn with "drive through" driveway and front and rear access.
- 2.34m x 2.67m (7' 8" x 8' 9")
uPVC double glazed door. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Roofspace access.
- 5.54m x 3.4m (18' 2" x 11' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double and single panel radiator. Fireplace with slate hearth.
- 3.91m x 3.84m (12' 10" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style finish with wood block effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated oven & hob with extractor fan. Recessed spotlights.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.18m x 0.91m (7' 2" x 3' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed roo to rear garden. Utility cupboard - plumbed for washing machine.
- White suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and single panel radiator. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 3.18m (10' 2" x 10' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator. Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.44m x 2.92m (8' 0" x 9' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Velux windows.
- 4.04m x 2.9m (13' 3" x 9' 6")
- Store Room:
- 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
- Tarmac/concrete drive to side with parking to rear and additional access to rear. Lawn to front with steps to front door. Rear in lawn with pebbled path. Oil tank and boiler located to rear,
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Main Road, Portavogie runs from Glastry School to Portavogie Primary School. Number 143 is located close to the Warnocks Road junction.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.