14 Tubber Road
, BT22 2RR
||14 Tubber Road, Kircubbin
- Beautifully modernised terraced home
- Lovely rural setting close to Kircubbin village
- 3 bedrooms (1 ground floor - possible dining room)
- Luxury bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Superb gardens and patios to rear with parking to front
This terraced home is set in a lovely rural location close to Kircubbin village and the shores of Strangford Lough and has been beautifully modernised and presented throughout by its present owner.
The ground floor offers a lounge with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen and a dining room which is currently utilised as a third bedrooms. The first floor provides a good sized master bedroom, a single bedroom and a luxury fitted bathroom. The standard of décor and presentation is obvious from the photographs and an internal appraisal. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is generous parking space to the front for several vehicles whilst to the rear the garden is landscaped and arranged over three levels including a paved patio beside the kitchen, an additional raised patio and a generous rear garden in lawn beyond.
This is a unique property and presents a unique opportunity to first time buyers in particular. Viewing strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 3.99m x 4.09m (13' 1" x 13' 5")
At widest points. Open fireplace with cast iron surround, wood mantle and slate hearth. T.V point. Smoke alarm. Single panel radiator.
- 3.48m x 2.26m (11' 5" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Chrome heated feature radiator. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3:
- 2.57m x 2.67m (8' 5" x 8' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Internet point and smoke alarm.
- Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 3.23m (10' 0" x 10' 7")
Wood effect lamimate flooring. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 1.98m (11' 7" x 6' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower with glass screen. Wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
- Pebbled drive and path to front. Enclosed rear with paved patio area, raised decking and an extensive lawn. Right of way access via rear garden area. Boiler is in brick shed and oil tank is located in rear garden.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Approaching Kircubbin village from Newtownards turn right onto Blackhall Street and proceed a short distance onto Tubber Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.