14 The Green
, BT23 7PS
||14 The Green, Conlig, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Luxury bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
"This house wants for nothing and is a real credit to its present long term owner. Externally re-rendered, new kitchen and bathroom in recent years, new uPVC door and windows in recent years and beautifully decorated - a home you could move straight into with genuine peace of mind".
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen with dining area and a luxury modern bathroom. Lovely touches include solid oak internal doors, a modern uPVC front door and the tiled bathroom. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear in lawn with flower beds and paved yard with brick shed and boiler house.
Buyers will fall in love with this property upon inspection so contact us now to secure a personal viewing.
- Modern bi-colour uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 6")
(At widest points). Feature electric fire with tiled hearth and wood surround. Under stairs storage cupboard. Corniced ceiling.
- 4.88m x 2.62m (16' 0" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units in beech finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC panelled ceiling. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- Modern white suite comprising "P" bath with Mira electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.95m (12' 9" x 9' 8")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.62m (9' 8" x 8' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.26m (9' 4" x 7' 5")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Paved garden to front enclosed by walls and wooden gate. Enclosed yard to rear with brick shed, boiler house uPVC oil tank and flower bed. Additional garden in lawn with planted beds and mature trees. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street, Conlig turn into The Green just beside the shop. At the "T" junction turn right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.