14 Shorelands Crescent
, BT22 1GX
||14 Shorelands Crescent, Cloughey
- Modern townhouse with sun room extension
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn
- Brick paved parking area to front
- Short stroll to the beach
This modern townhouse has been presented to a high standard throughout and boasts a pleasant sun room extension to the rear creating valuable additional space and a living/kitchen/diner for the modern family.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a lounge with feature fireplace, a luxury bathroom, with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a ground floor cloakroom and the kitchen/dining/sun room, as mentioned. Quality touches include real oak internal doors, high gloss floor tiling to the entrance hall and living/kitchen/diner, and the spindle staircase with oak handrail. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous brick paved parking area to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn.
Cloughey offers so much including the excellent beach, just a short stroll from your front door, Kirkistown Golf Club, tennis courts, Watson's stores whilst Newtownards is just 16 miles away and offers a comprehensive array of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and other amenities.
- uPVC double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- High gloss tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Double radiator.
- 5.11m x 3.35m (16' 9" x 11' 0")
Feature fireplace with granite hearth and stone surround. Double radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- 5.54m x 3.58m (18' 2" x 11' 9")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in beech finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. High gloss tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Open plan to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.86m x 2.82m (12' 8" x 9' 3")
uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. High gloss tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Hotpress. Spindle banister with real oak hand rail.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.05m (14' 7" x 10' 8")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.25m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
Double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.18m (9' 3" x 7' 2")
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Brick paved parking area to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling through Cloughey towards Portaferry turn right into The Shorelands development, just past Quarter Road, Kirkistown Primary School and opposite the play park. At the "T" junction turn right and then first left to where number 14 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.