14 Glenmount Drive
, BT23 4YS
||14 Glenmount Drive, Newtownards
- Semi-detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with gas fire
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Large conservatory to rear
- Family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear
- Garage with utility area
Located on the Belfast side of Newtownards in a quiet street this semi detached bungalow offers versatile accommodation that would suit a variety of prospective buyers. It would suit those who require ground floor accommodation or people looking for a property with 2 reception rooms at an affordable price.
This bungalow comprises a lounge with gas fire, kitchen with casual dining area which leads to a large conservatory with access to the utility room and garage. The property also offers a tiled bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Externally the property has a private, enclosed patio to the rear and lawn gardens to front and rear. There is also ample parking on the tarmac driveway which leads to the garage.
Viewings strictly by appointment only. Call us on 02891828100 to get booked in.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to hall. Smoke alarm, radiator and roofspace access.
- 4.95m x 3.81m (16' 3" x 12' 6")
Feature gas fire with polished stone surround and wood mantle. Single panel radiator and T.V. point.
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Space for oven/hob with integrated extractor fan. Single panel radiator and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to conservatory.
- 7.95m x 2.29m (26' 1" x 7' 6")
Double panel radiator (x2). Patio doors to rear.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
Single panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.36m (11' 0" x 7' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.62m (8' 0" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.95m (8' 0" x 9' 8")
Units with stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Double panel radiator. Stud wall with pedestrian door to garage.
- 3.81m x 2.97m (12' 6" x 9' 9")
Roller door. Light & power points.
- Tarmac drive to side with front garden in lawn to front enclosed by fencing and gate. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Shed and greenhouse to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Crawfordsburn Road, turn left into Saratoga Avenue then the first left to Glenmount Drive. Number 14 is on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.