14 Glen Annesley Gardens
, BT19 7GS
||14 Glen Annesley Gardens, Bangor
- Semi detached home
- Nicely presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with patio doors
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Modern white bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Brick paved driveway
- Paved patio with barked beds
This beautifully presented semi detached home is a real credit to its current owner and would make an excellent first time buy.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a modern white bathroom, a luxury kitchen with footlights and integrated appliances and a spacious lounge/diner with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Oil fired central heating. Externally the property boasts a generous brick paved driveway, a pleasant front garden in lawn with planted beds and an enclosed rear garden with paved patio, barked beds and raised planters.
Located just off Balloo Road with easy access to Bloomfields Shopping Centre and Bangor town centre it would also make an ideal base for commuting to Belfast and surrounding areas and yet remains highly affordable. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent - no cold callers please.
- uPVC double glazed door. Under stair storage. Phone point and single panel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- 3.89m x 3.4m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
Fireplace with granite hearth + wood surround. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear. Single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- 3.63m x 2.67m (11' 11" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units in a gloss grey finish with wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated double oven + hob with extractor fan. Under pelmet and foot lights. Recessed spotlights, double panel radiator and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to side.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
At widest points. Built-in mirror wardrobes. Single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.74m (12' 9" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built-in cupboard. Single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.67m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator and recessed spotlights. Storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising panel bath with Mira electric shower and glass screen. Wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Brick paved drive and lawned area to front. Enclosed rear presented in bark + a paved patio area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Balloo Road turn into Glen Annesley Road and proceed to the end turning left at the "T" junction to where number 14 is on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.