14 East Street Court
, BT23 7EZ
||14 East Street Court, Newtownards
- Terraced bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge open plan to kitchen
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix Gas central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Quiet cul de sac setting
- Town centre location
14 East Street Court, Newtownards BT23 7EZ
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £90,500 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent, Grant Estate Agents, Hight Street Newtownards BT23 4JN before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance certificate rating is C73.
If you're looking for a bungalow for retirement or perhaps for mobility reasons then 14 East Street Court could be ideal.
Set in a cul de sac location close to Ards town centre the property offers 2 bedrooms, a lounge open plan to a modern fitted kitchen and a bathroom.
"Everything you need and nothing you don't".
It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is parking to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear.
It's ready to move into and is chain free so you will need to move quick to stake your claim.
- Single radiator, access to roof space.
- 4.32m x 3.18m (14' 2" x 10' 5")
Mock fireplace with tiled hearth, double radiator, TV & phone points. Open to Kitchen.
- 3.18m x 2.64m (10' 5" x 8' 8")
Range of high and low units in light oak finish with granite effect worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven with stainless steel gas hob plus integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and phone point.
- 2.31m x 1.73m (7' 7" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, tiled floor & part tiled walls, recessed spotligts, single radiator. Laundry cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.77m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.26m (11' 6" x 7' 5")
- Parking to front. Enclosed yard to rear with wooden fencing, paving and brick paved areas.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
East Street Court is located just off East Street and parallel to Frances Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.