14 Castle Meadow Park
, BT22 1GB
||14 Castle Meadow Park, Cloughey
- Beautifully presented detached home
- Up to 5 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Hand built kitchen with granite worktops
- Dining room open plan to sun room
- Family room/5th Bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Utility & cloakroom
- Detached garage - Tarmac driveway
- Excellent garden with hot tub and climbing frame
- Close to Cloughey Beach and Kirkistown Castle
"Are you looking for a spacious family home, in a modern development with the added bonus of the beach nearby...? Step inside 14 Castle Meadow Park, Cloughey. With over 2,000 sq. ft. of internal space, up to 5 bedrooms (4 doubles), a fantastic child friendly rear garden with hot tub, climbing frame and detached garage, this could be all the home you ever need and all for under £200K". Part of the original design for Castle Meadows, these detached family homes just have to be seen to be appreciated. They really don't build houses like this anymore. So much space, so well presented, such a fantastic garden, the beach nearby, Kirkistown Castle just outside your front door. WOW!
The ground floor offers a spacious lounge, with multi fuel stove, a luxury hand built pine kitchen with granite worktops and separate utility and cloakrooms, a spacious dining room which is open plan to the pleasant sun room and a further reception or double bedroom. The first floor offers a family bathroom with centre bath and separate shower cubicle, and 4 bedrooms including a master with ensuite shower room.
Externally there are generous gardens in lawn to front and rear with tarmac driveway, detached garage, raised deck area kids climbing frame, covered patio with hot tub and countryside views beyond.
Viewing is strictly by prior appointment via the agent so contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid missing out.
- uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 5.99m x 4.09m (19' 8" x 13' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel stove with brick surround, rustic mantel and tiled hearth. Two double radiators.
- 4.7m x 4.17m (15' 5" x 13' 8")
Range of high and low level hand built units in pine with granite worktops. Belfast style sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Range cooker & hob with extractor hood. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.83m (8' 0" x 6' 0")
Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Single radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.56m (17' 6" x 11' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Open to Sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.77m (11' 10" x 9' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 5:
- 4.27m x 3.56m (14' 0" x 11' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature wall mounted electric fire. False wall with TV & electrical connections behind. Double radiator.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.32m x 3.35m (20' 9" x 11' 8")
Two single radiators. Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with PVC wall panelling. Tiled floor. Velux window. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Hot press. Velux window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 4.09m (15' 9" x 13' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.96m (14' 9" x 13' 5")
Single radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.44m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Single radiator.
- 5.72m x 4.27m (18' 9" x 14' 4")
Roller door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power points.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway, raised deck area, covered patio with hot tub, "Jungle Jim" climbing frame, light and power points. Tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Cloughey towards Kircubbin turn right into the Castle Meadows Development and head straight towards the Castle at the end of the road to where you will find number 14 on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.