14 Binnian Court
, BT23 8BN
||14 Binnian Court, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloak/utility room
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front and rear
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Quiet cul de sac location with views towards Strangford lough
Set in a quiet cul de sac on an elevated site with views across Ards Airfield towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower, this semi detached home offers so much to discerning buyers.
The property extends to approximately 1,200 sq feet and offers 3 first floor bedrooms, including a master with fully tiled ensuite shower room, a fully tiled family bathroom, a well proportioned lounge with open fire, a kitchen diner with integrated appliances and "Belfast sink", a cloak/utility room and a pleasant conservatory. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property enjoys a corner site with gardens in lawn to both front and rear, paved footpaths and a generous detached garage. Internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVc double glazed door with viewing pane leading to tiled floor hallway with access to under stair storage. Smoke alarm and internet point.
- 5.99m x 3.48m (19' 8" x 11' 5")
Open fire with tiled hearth and wood mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator, t.v point and sliding patio doors to rear.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 3.02m (19' 8" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units with wooden worktops, belfast sink with mixer taps and integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, under pelmet lighting, double panel radiator and feature mock beams.
- 2.46m x 2.72m (8' 1" x 8' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to outside space.
- White wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor, extractor fan and single panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Extractor fan and access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.51m (13' 8" x 11' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite comprising electric corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 3.02m (8' 11" x 9' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- 5.03m x 4.34m (16' 6" x 14' 3")
Roller door & uPVC double glazed door and window to rear garden. Light and power.
- Lawn to front with tarmac drive to side with path to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved areas. Boiler house and oil tank located in rear garden.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwel Street/Bowtown Road turn left into Strangford Heights then first left into Slieve Croob Avenue and first left into Carribeg Avenue/Binnian Avenue to where Binnian Court is located on the left and number 14 is located on the right of the development.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.