14 Beverley Crescent
, BT23 7UN
||14 Beverley Crescent, Newtownards
- Nicely presented detached family home
- Up to 5 double bedrooms (2 on first floor)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Dining room
- Luxury tiled bathroom with centre bath and separate walk in shower
- First floor shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias - Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage and tarmac driveway
- Garden to front in lawn, enclosed to rear
- Sought after residential area
This nicely presented detached home has a lovely homely feel and is located in one of Newtownards most desirable residential locations. It offers generous and versatile accommodation of approximately 1,700 sq. ft. with up to 5 double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms or 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms.
The property currently offers a generous lounge with feature fireplace, a dining room, a well proportioned kitchen, a sitting/play room, 2 ground floor bedrooms and a luxury fully tiled bathroom with both centre bath and separate shower cubicle.
The first floor offers two further double bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there is an attached garage, tarmac driveway and gardens to front in lawn and to the rear in low maintenance pebbles with paved patio area. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating.
Family homes don't come much better than this in this price bracket so we recommend an early appointment to view to avoid disappointment.
- Covered porch leading to painted wood door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Open tread staircase to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- 4.78m x 4.06m (15' 8" x 13' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with wood surround. Double radiator. Access to dining room.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.04m x 3.99m (13' 3" x 13' 1")
Range of high and low level units in cream shaker style finish and wood block effect worktop. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to driveway & garage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.95m (12' 0" x 9' 8")
Part glazed door to lounge. Wood effect laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- SITTING ROOM/BED 5:
- 4.37m x 3.96m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
(At widest points). Wood flooring. Double radiator. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Luxury white suite comprising centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Walk in double shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Hotpress. Access to roofspace. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboards. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.35m (15' 0" x 11' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboards. Radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle. WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled walls. Radiator. Velux window.
- 5.36m x 2.97m (17' 7" x 9' 9")
Roller door. Oil boiler. Light & power points.
- Garden to rear with paved patio, pebbled and barked areas. Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Tarmac driveway. uPVC oil tank. Outside power point, light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn right into Beverley Heights then 4th left into Beverley Crescent where number 14 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.