13 Wallaces Street
, BT23 8JJ
||13 Wallaces Street, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Pleasant garden to rear in lawn with paved patio
- Close to Newtownards town centre
This pleasant terraced home is located close to Newtownards town centre and Movilla High School and would make an ideal starter home or buy to let investment property.
It offers a ground floor lounge with feature tiled fireplace and an open plan kitchen with dining area and generous range of storage cupboards. The first floor benefits from additional space above the underpass and provides 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Another pleasant surprise with this home is the enclosed rear garden which is laid in lawn with paved patio and brick garden shed; ideal for people with green fingers or those who just enjoy somewhere to sit on a nice day.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.76m x 1.78m (12' 4" x 5' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature tiled fireplace. Double radiator.
- 5.26m x 2.44m (17' 3" x 8' 6")
Generous range of high and low level units in oak effect finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Access to roof space.
- Light coloured suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Hot press. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.73m (12' 3" x 12' 3")
At widest points. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.62m (12' 0" x 8' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.69m (9' 3" x 8' 10")
At widest points. Built in storage cupboards. Single radiator.
- Paved patio to front with brick walls and metal gate. Access to rear for bins etc.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and mature shrubs. Brick garden shed. Brick boiler house. uPVC oil tank. Light.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the roundabout at the end of Frances Street turn onto Upper Movilla Street then 2nd left into Wallace's Street close to the all-weather pitches/running track.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.