13 Glen Annesley Gardens
, BT19 7GS
||13 Glen Annesley Gardens, Bangor
- Nicely presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature brick fireplace
- Dining area with patio doors to rear garden
- Nicely proportioned kitchen
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
This semi detached home has been neatly presented by its present owners and would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
Ground floor accommodation is partially open plan with a pleasant lounge, with feature brick fireplace, open to the dining area, with patio doors to the rear garden, and in turn open to the well proportioned kitchen, with generous range of high and low level units and granite effect worktop. 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and a single, plus a family bathroom complete the first floor accommodation.
Externally the property enjoys a pleasant site with gardens in lawn to the front and enclosed to the rear with tarmac driveway and ample parking space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and is located in a quiet cul de sac location close to Bloomfield's Shopping Centre and major commuter links.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- 4.47m x 3.89m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature brick fireplace with gloss tiled hearth and open fire. Bay window. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights. Open to kitchen.
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units in Beech wood finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Hot press. Access to roofspace. Recessed spotlights.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tile effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
(At widest points). Range of built in sliding mirror door wardrobes. Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.53m (12' 9" x 11' 7")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.74m (8' 8" x 9' 6")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and enclosed by fencing and trees with tarmac patio area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along Balloo Road turn into Glen Annesley Road and proceed to the T junction to where number 13 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.