12A Ballygalget Road
, BT22 1NE
||12A Ballygalget Road, Portaferry
- Detached bungalow in rural setting
- 3 double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen with dining area & breakfast bar
- Family/TV room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Integral garage & utility room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio and driveway
A rural bungalow is the dream of many and 12A Ballygalget Road offers an affordable solution with the potential to add your own stamp to the home. Set on slightly
The property offers 3 double bedrooms (2 with built in storage), a spacious lounge with French doors to a family/TV room, a kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and oak units, and a family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle. There are quality touches such as solid oak internal doors and uPVC double glazing & fascias. The property also benefits from an integral garage and utility room and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens in lawn to both front and rear with paved patio and driveway and raised deck areas.
Set amongst rolling countryside on the Ards Peninsula, Cloughey and Portaferry villages are close at hand for essentials and the beach whilst Newtownards is approximately 17 miles away by road. Viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Large cloaks cupboard with double doors. Hotpress. Recessed spotlights. Single & double radiator. Access to integral garage, utility room and roofspace.
- 5.66m x 4.44m (18' 7" x 14' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Feature fireplace. French doors to family room. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and extractor hood. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FAMILY/TV ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. French doors to lounge. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising corner bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.m (11' 1" x 9' 10")
Built in double wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 3.m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
Built in double wardrobe. Real wood flooring. Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.58m (17' 0" x 11' 9")
Roller door. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.36m (11' 8" x 7' 9")
Range of low level units. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Wooden door to rear garden.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with mature shrubs. Paved patio and parking areas. Raised deck. Countryside views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located close to St Patricks Primary School the property is accessed via a short concrete laneway beside 10A.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.