129 Bangor Road
, BT23 7AU
||129 Bangor Road, Newtownards
- Detached bunaglow in prime location
- Development potential (subject to relevant consents)
- 3 bedrooms
- Shower room & separate WC
- Attic room with velux window
- Oil fired central heating & partial uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed yard to rear with sheds
- Detached garage with driveway
- Generous site extending to approx 0.3 acres
- Current EPC rating - E42
This quaint detached bungalow has been in the same family, from new, for over 75 years and has been well looked after during that time. By modern standards it would benefit from some further modernisation and upgrading and potential exists to convert the existing attic room, extend the property or potentially further develop the 0.3 acre site subject to relevant planning approval and consents.
Accommodation is flexible and could offer 3 bedrooms and 1 reception room or 2 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms plus kitchen/diner, shower room and separate WC. It benefits from oil fired central heating and partial uPVC double glazing and retains many pleasant period features such as original fireplaces and the tiled floor to the porch and kitchen. Externally there are two brick sheds with a covered yard, a concrete driveway and detached garage. Gardens are in lawn with mature trees and shrubs to front, side and rear and the property is located on an elevated site close to Newtownards town centre.
Viewings are strictly by prior appointment accompanied by the agent.
- Hardwood door, Decorative tiled floor, Part wood panelled walls, Cornicing, Glazed door to;
- Part wood panelled walls, Cornicing, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Hardwood door to rear.
- 4.9m x 3.68m (16' 1" x 12' 11")
At widest points.
Feature bay window, Picture rail, Cornicing, Tiled fireplace with wooden surround, Two double panel radiators.
- 3.91m x 2.31m (12' 10" x 7' 7")
High and low level units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Part tiled walls, Decorative tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Access to roof space.
- White WC, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White pedestal wash hand basin, Double corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Shelved hot press, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
At widest points.
Feature bay window, Two double panel radiators, Picture rail, Cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.18m (12' 11" x 10' 5")
Tiled fireplace, Picture rail, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12' 11" x 9' 9")
Picture rail, Single panel radiator, Built-in furniture.
- 5.61m x 4.52m (18' 5" x 14' 10")
Utility area with two separate brick outbuildings.
- 6.3m x 4.32m (20' 8" x 14' 2")
Light and power points, Double wooden doors.
- Garden to front and side in lawn with planted beds, Concrete driveway with access to detached garage, Path and steps to front door.
Enclosed lawn area to rear with uPVC oil tank, Mature trees and hedges. Yard area with light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road number 127 is located on the left between Londondery Road and North Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.