12 Westland Road
, BT22 2QP
||12 Westland Road, Ballywalter
- Nicely presented detached bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Dining area
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front, side & rear + tarmac driveway
Located in the highly sought after "Westland" area of Ballywalter this detached bungalow has been presented to a high standard throughout and would make an ideal retirement or family home.
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a bright and spacious lounge/diner with multi fuel stove, a modern kitchen with oak effect units, a family bathroom, with corner bath and separate shower cubicle, and a small conservatory. Externally the property enjoys a pleasant site with gardens to front, side and rear, a spacious tarmac driveway and a detached garage. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Newtownards is just 10 miles away whilst the beautiful Ballywalter beach is within walking distance for most people. Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent so contact us now on 028 91 828 100 to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel leading to real wood flooring. Single panel radiator, smoke alarm and storage cupboard. Phone & internet points. Roofspace access.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.54m x 3.94m (24' 9" x 12' 11")
At widest points. Multi-fuel stove with slate hearth. Real wood floor, T.V point and single + double panel radiators.
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units in an oak effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Stainless steel extractor fan for oven&hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Door leading to;
- 2.06m x 1.98m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
Tiled floor with sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising corner bath, cubicle electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator, extractor fan and access to hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 2.92m (14' 1" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.91m (10' 4" x 12' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.69m (10' 4" x 8' 10")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- 5.13m x 3.2m (16' 10" x 10' 6")
Electric up & over door. Oil boiler + light & power points.
- Tarmac drive, flower beds and lawn to front. Rear garden in lawn over two levels with flower beds and uPVC oil tank. outside lights and tap. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Westland Road runs between Dunover Road and Stump Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.