12 Westland Park
, BT22 2TD
||12 Westland Park, Ballywalter
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Versatile accommodation of up to 6 bedrooms.
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury bathroom with walk in shower
- First floor bathroom with centre bath
- Detached garage
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear with paved patio
- End of cul de sac location with rural aspect
These Bowland Reilly built homes have been a sought after feature of Ballywalter for around 20 years now and offer exceptional levels of accommodation in a practical design and at an affordable price. 12 Westland Park is no exception and its location, at the end of the cul de sac and with a pleasant rural aspect, make it a stand out option for family buyers.
The accommodation is versatile and currently utilised as 4 bedrooms, TV room and study but could provide up to 6 bedrooms if required. At the heart of the home is a generous lounge with feature multi fuel stove, real wood flooring and double doors to the entrance hall, also with real wood flooring. From here you have access to the well proportioned kitchen/diner with generous range of built in units and integrated double oven, hob, fridge freezer and dish washer. The ground floor boasts a luxury, fully tiled shower room with walk in shower whilst the first floor enjoys a bathroom with feature centre bath. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a detached garage, plumbed for washing machine, a tarmac driveway and gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Located just a short walk from the beach and within easy commuting distance of Ards, Bangor and Belfast the property balances a coastal and semi rural location with convenience to major towns and amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended, subject to current safeguards, and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- uPVc double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring, Storage cupboard. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor landing. Twin glazed French doors to lounge.
- 5.51m x 4.06m (18' 1" x 13' 4")
Real wood flooring. Feature cast iron fire with slate hearth. Double radiator.
- 6.45m x 3.18m (21' 2" x 10' 5")
Range of high and low level units in beech finish with roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear patio. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.72m (10' 4" x 8' 11")
(Or bedroom 6). Double radiator.
- Access to under eaves storage. Velux window.
- Feature centre bath with mixer tap. White WC & wash hand basin. Tile effect laminate flooring. Feature double radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.38m (13' 0" x 11' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single radiator, Countryside views. Access to under eaves storage.
- 2.36m x 1.96m (7' 9" x 6' 5")
(Or 5th bedroom). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.39m x 3.96m (14' 5" x 13' 0")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Partial sea views.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.07m (20' 0" x 10' 1")
Up and over door. Light & power points. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with paved patio and mature shrubs. Tarmac driveway. uPVC oil tank. Paved footpaths.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Dunover Road turn into Westland Road. Take the second right into Westland Park and proceed to the end to where number 12 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.