12 Spelga Place
, BT23 4ND
||12 Spelga Place, Newtownards
- Mid terrace home
- 3 good bedrooms
- Lounge with feature stove
- Dining area
- Luxury fully tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear
- Quiet cul de sac location
Set in a quiet cul de sac location, close to Newtownards town centre, this well presented terraced home would make an ideal first time buy. The observant buyer will note that the first floor benefits from additional space, by virtue of the its location over the underpass, which creates 3 very well proportioned bedrooms in addition to the recently refurbished luxury, fully tiled bathroom. The ground floor offers a well proportioned lounge with dining area and multi fuel stove. Beyond the kitchen is a covered yard, which is plumbed for a washing machine, with access to a brick shed, which houses the gas boiler, and access to the rear garden. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a small enclosed low maintenance garden to the front with coloured pebbles whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden in lawn with paved patio.
Nicely presented, good space and good location... there is much to like about this home and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing with mahogany handrail, understairs storage, phone point, double radiator.
- 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring, cast iron stove with granite hearth, double radiator - open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
(at widest point). Tiled floor, double radiator.
- 2.54m x 2.13m (8' 4" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Tiled walls and floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- Acces to roofspace.
- Luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite comprising panel bath, with centre taps, glass shower screen and Redring shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.92m (12' 0" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). Single radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.57m (11' 4" x 8' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.77m (9' 6" x 9' 1")
(at widest points) Built in storage cupboard, single radiator.
- Covered utility area, plumbed for washing machine, with access to brick shed and rear garden. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Small enclosed garden to front with coloured pebbles.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along Circular Road towards Ards Shopping Centre, past Regent House School, turn right into Donard Avenue then first left into Spelga Place where number 12 is at the end of the cul de sac on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.