12 Shorelands Crescent
, BT22 1GX
||12 Shorelands Crescent, Cloughey
- Modern mid townhouse
- 3 bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- South facing rear garden
- Paved parking area to front
- Quiet cul de sac close to the outstanding Cloughey beach
"A charming & modern townhouse with "Tardis" effect first floor - Your perfect first home or holiday home close to the beach...?"
This modern townhouse was built by the award winning Boland Reilly Developments and retains much of the quality, charm and luxury touches, such as oak internal doors and hand rail, associated with that firm. The ground floor offers a traditional lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with dining area and ground floor cloakroom but the real surprise is on the first floor. Benefiting from the additional space above the underpass it provides 3 double bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. With uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating buyers may also be interested note that the pleasant rear garden is south facing, capturing the sun throughout the day, whilst there is ample parking for several vehicles on the brick paved front parking area.
Just a short stroll the beach, yet within easy reach of Newtownards and Bangor by road, this could be your perfect first home or an enviable holiday home.
- uPVC double glazed door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- 4.75m x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, polished stone surround and granite hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.59m x 3.28m (18' 4" x 10' 9")
(Reducing to 7"5'). Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. uPVC patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Spindle banister with oak handrail. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9")
(minimum). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower enclosure, tiled, with Redring electric shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.92m (11' 10" x 9' 7")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- Generous brick paved parking area to front.
Enclosed south facing garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area. Brick boiler house. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Road Cloughey turn into the Shorelands development. Turn right then immediately left into Shorelands Crescent. Turn left again and you will find number 12.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.