12 Church Park
, BT22 2JR
||12 Church Park, Carrowdore
- Modern end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with open fire
- Kitchen/diner with patio doors
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed garden and patio to rear
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Gravel parking to front and side
"Attention first time buyers or those looking for a fresh start..."
This modern end townhouse is located in a quiet cul de sac setting with mature trees and could be your perfect first home. It offers 3 bedrooms, brand new family bathroom, a well proportioned lounge with open fire and French doors to a generous kitchen/diner which has double patio doors to the rear garden. The property has been well presented by its present owners and benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio whilst there is ample parking for several cars to both front and side.
Carrowdore is located just 7 miles from Newtownards and 9 miles from Bangor and would make an ideal commuter base.
- 1.07m x 0.91m (3' 6" x 3' 0")
uPVC double glazed front door with viewing pane leading to tiled floor, recessed spotlights and outside light.
- 1.75m x 1.17m (5' 9" x 3' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator, smoke alarm and recessed spotlights.
- 4.98m x 3.99m (16' 4" x 13' 1")
Open fire with wood mantle, tiled hearth and cast iron surround. Wood effect laminate, double radiator, recessed spotlights and smoke alarm. T.V, internet and phone points. Under stair storage and french doors to kitchen/diner.
- 4.98m x 3.35m (16' 4" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in painted wood effect with granite effect roll edge work-tops and up-stands. Integrated oven + hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink. Double panel radiator, recessed spotlights. Double uPVC doors to rear.
- Hot-press and smoke alarm.
- 2.11m x 1.96m (6' 11" x 6' 5")
New suite comprising bath with electric Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.92m (14' 8" x 9' 7")
Measurements at widest points. Single panel radiator, access to roof-space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.72m (12' 6" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
Single panel radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and built-in storage cupboard.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with paved patio to rear. Oil bolier to side. Gravel parking to side/rear with parking also to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Carrowdore Main Street turn onto Church Road and continue onto Church Walk then left into Church Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.