12 Church Park
, BT22 2JR
||12 Church Park, Carrowdore
- Modern end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Super kitchen/diner
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed garden and patio to rear
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Gravel parking to front and side
- Current EPC - D56
"Attention first time buyers or those looking for a fresh start..."
This modern end townhouse is located in a quiet cul de sac setting with mature trees and could be your perfect first home. It offers 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, a well proportioned lounge with French doors to a generous kitchen diner. The property has been well presented by its present owners and benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved patio whilst there is ample parking for several cars to both front and rear.
Carrowdore is located just 7 miles from Newtownards and 9 miles from Bangor and would make an ideal commuter base. The village boasts a well stocked mini market and petrol station and fast food outlet.
- 1.07m x 0.91m (3' 6" x 3' 0")
uPVC front door, tiled floor, recessed spotlights and light
- 1.75m x 1.17m (5' 9" x 3' 10")
Wood effect laminate, double radiator, recessed spotlights and smoke alarm.
- 4.98m x 3.99m (16' 4" x 13' 1")
Measurements at widest points. Wood effect laminate floor, slate tiled hearth, recessed spotlights, double panel radiator, under-stairs storage, T.V point and double doors to kitchen/diner.
- 4.98m x 3.35m (16' 4" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in painted wood effect with granite effect roll edge work-tops and up-stands. For ring Ariston gas hob and integrated Bosch oven with stainless steel splashback. Space for fridge freezer, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Double panel radiator, recessed spotlights. Double uPVC doors to rear.
- Hot-press and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.92m (14' 8" x 9' 7")
Measurements at widest points. Single panel radiator, access to roof-space.
- 2.11m x 1.96m (6' 11" x 6' 5")
White WC, wash-hand basin and P shaped bath with waterfall shower head and shower screen. tiled walls, extractor and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.72m (12' 6" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
Single panel radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
- Enclosed garden and patio to rear, bolier, Oil fired central heating and light.
Gravel driveway to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Carrowdore Main Street turn onto Church Road and continue onto Church Walk then left into Church Park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.