12 Cambourne View
, BT23 4WD
||12 Cambourne View, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace & bay window
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Sought after quiet cul-de-sac location
Located on the Belfast side of town and close to Castlebawn Retail Park, this delightful semi detached chalet bungalow would make an ideal base for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn or beyond.
Presented to an excellent standard throughout the property offers 3 bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, bay window and French doors to the dining area, and a modern fitted kitchen with generous range of features and integrated appliances. There is little to do here but simply move in and enjoy. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are pleasant gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio, garden shed and generous tarmac driveway, with potential for a garage or workshop in future (subject to relevant consents).
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- Modern composite door with matching side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gloss floor tiles. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 4.57m x 4.22m (15' 0" x 13' 10")
(Plus bay). Wood effect laminate flooring, Feature marble fireplace with wood surround. French doors to dining area. Double radiator.
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low level modern kitchen units in grey finish with wood block effect worktops. Stainless steel round sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Stainless steel extractor hood. Tile effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to driveway. Double radiator. Open to Dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.28m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. French doors to Lounge. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Access to partially floored roofspace with light and power via slingsby ladder.
- Light coloured suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 3.05m (15' 8" x 10' 0")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Hot press. Modern freestanding wardrobe. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and "Rain shower". Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.54m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.39m (10' 0" x 7' 10")
(Plus built in storage). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Velux window. Alcove storage cupboard.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio. Wooden shed (10ft x 10ft) with light and power. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along South Street & Comber Road turn right into Cambourne Road immediately after the Comber Road Roundabout then first right into Cambourne View.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.