12 Ann Street
, BT22 1LX
||12 Ann Street, Portaferry
- Mid terrace home
- 3 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear
- In need of modernisation
If you're looking for an affordable first home, a buy to let investment property or a "fixer upper" then take a closer look at 12 Ann Street, Portaferry.
The property has been in the same family ownership for many years and offers 3 first floor bedrooms whilst the ground floor includes a kitchen, lounge and bathroom. Part of the rear yard has been roofed to provide a lean to area which leads to the enclosed rear yard with rear access for bins etc. It benefits from uPVC double glazing (except the internal bathroom and store room windows) and oil fired central heating.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading and has been priced accordingly.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to porch area.
- 4.47m x 3.78m (14' 8" x 12' 5")
At widest points. Fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. T.v and phone points. Double panel radiator and bay window.
- Store Room:
- 2.18m x 1.65m (7' 2" x 5' 5")
- 3.33m x 2.39m (10' 11" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units with rolledge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and single panel radiator. Tiled walls.
- 3.07m x 2.49m (10' 1" x 8' 2")
Access to rear garden.
- Coloured suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.82m x 4.22m (9' 3" x 13' 10")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.46m (11' 5" x 8' 1")
Single panel radiators and built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.64m (8' 6" x 8' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- Path and flower beds to front. Enclosed paved rear garden with boiler house and oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling into Portaferry from Kircubbin turn left at the mini roundabout to where number 12 Ann Street is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.