11 William Street
, BT23 4EH
||11 William Street, Newtownards
- Extended terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Modern bathroom & WC
- Well equipped and spacious kitchen
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Long garden to rear with paved patios & rear access
- Nicely presented throughout
- Convenient town centre location
"Single person, young couple, single parent, investor...? Take a closer look at 11 William Street, Newtownards."
This terraced home benefits from a substantial ground floor extension which creates an excellent, well equipped kitchen with dining area and a modern ground floor bathroom with separate WC. The original part of the property includes a lounge with dining area, an entrance porch and two first floor bedrooms. Windows and doors are uPVC double glazed and heating is via Phoenix gas. To the rear is a long garden with paved patios, garden shed and a "wild garden" with gravel walkways. Located close to Newtownards town centre and public transport links this property could be your ideal home. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVc double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring.
- 5.46m x 2.39m (17' 11" x 7' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V & internet points and smoke alarm.
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 4.04m x 3.33m (13' 3" x 10' 11")
Range of high and low level units with rolledge worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for oven & hob and space for fridge-freezer. Integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, upvc T&G ceiling and access to understair storage.
- WC. Tiled floor and upvc T&G ceiling. Single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.89m (11' 1" x 12' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 1.96m x 2.24m (6' 5" x 7' 4")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- Extensive paved rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
William Street runs from the side of St Marks Church on Church Street to the site of the former Leisure Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.