11 Morstan Park
, BT23 8LL
||11 Morstan Park, Newtownards
- Impressive detached home on elevated site
- Stunning views over Newtownards and Strangford Lough towards Scrabo Tower
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Family bathroom
- Open lounge/dining room with feature windows
- Casual sitting room/4th bedroom
- Excellent gardens in lawn with mature shrubs
- Generous tarmac driveway with ample parking
- Twin garages
- Current EPC rating - E49
"A room with a view" - or in fact several rooms with stunning views!
This detached bungalow has been cleverly designed and arranged so that all of the reception rooms and kitchen are able to take full advantage of its lofty site and the stunning views right across Newtownards town, the airfield and Strangford Lough. The accommodation is adaptable and is currently arranged as 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), bathroom, sitting room, kitchen, lounge and dining room but the sitting room was also originally a bedroom and could be used in that way again if required. The property has been meticulously maintained both inside and out by its current and only owner, something which is immediately apparent from the beautifully groomed lawns and trees as you approach the property. To the rear of the property is a brick utility shed and two generous garages are provided at basement level. As you might expect the property enjoys uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
This would be a fine bungalow by any standard but add in the view and, "WOW"! Come and see it for yourself by booking an appointment to view via the agents on 028 91 828 100.
- White uPVC door with frosted glass viewing pane and matching side panels, Wood effect laminate flooring, Corniced ceiling, Single panel radiator.
- 5.79m x 3.78m (19' 0" x 12' 5")
Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle with electric fire, Bay window with stunning views over Newtownards and Strangford Lough, Corniced ceiling, Archway to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.15m (12' 10" x 10' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, Views over Newtownards and Strangford Lough.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Access to roofspace, Smoke alarm, Double panel radiator, Storage cupboard with alarm system, Archway to corridor with white uPVC door leading to rear garden and brick utility room.
- 3.89m x 2.44m (12' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units in real oak with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Integrated AEG slimline dishwasher, Pull out larder cupboard, Integrated NEFF hob, double oven and stainless steel and glass extractor hood, Part tiled walls, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, Single panel radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.86m (16' 0" x 12' 8")
At widest points.
Feature marble fireplace with mahogany surround and electric fire, Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator, TV point, Views over Newtownards and Strangford Lough.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.07m (12' 4" x 10' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Built-in bedroom furniture, Single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash basin and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, Fully tiled walls and floor, Single panel radiator, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower and mixer tap, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Fully tiled walls and floor, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Double panel radiator, Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.76m (12' 8" x 12' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator, Built-in bedroom furniture and wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Single panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 1.6m (9' 3" x 5' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, Oil fired boiler, Tiled floor.
- GARAGE 1:
- 4.8m x 4.57m (15' 9" x 15' 0")
Light and power, Wooden office with light and power points.
- GARAGE 2:
- 6.86m x 3.02m (22' 6" x 9' 11")
Light and power.
- Long tarmac driveway to front leading to twin garages with lawn areas surrounded by mature hedges, Paved steps and path to entrance door.
Generous gardens to rear in lawn surrounded by mature hedges, Trees and paved path, Brick utility room/boiler house, Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bowtown Road (towards Loughries) Morstan Park is a select cul de sac development of just 7 detached homes on elevated sites with stunning views over Newtownards town and Strangford Lough.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.