11 Moray Crescent
, BT23 4LG
||11 Moray Crescent, Newtownards
- Neatly presented Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with pebbled driveway
These traditional semi detached homes offer great value for money in today's market especially when they have been well maintained and presented by their previous owners.
Number 11 offers a bright lounge with open fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area, a pleasant bathroom and 3 well proportioned bedrooms. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally it benefits from a corner site with enclosed gardens to front and rear in lawns with pebbled driveway.
Located close to Newtownards town centre it is convenient to Regent House School, Tesco's Castlebawn, Ards shopping centre and all the major commuter routes. It would make an ideal first time buy, first family home or downsizer and internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazing front door leading to hallway. Wood effect laminate flooring. Internet point. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.27m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
Open fire with tiled heath and wooden mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring and T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 5.26m (9' 8" x 17' 3")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. Storage cupboard and access to under stair storage.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.79m (14' 0" x 9' 2")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 3.3m (9' 11" x 10' 10")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Storage cupboard and hot press.
- White suite comprising bath with electric Mira shower and glass screen. Tiled suite. Heated towel rail.
- Gates to front with pebbled drive and front lawn. Rear lawned garden with pebbled area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Circular Road, just past Regent House School, turn into Rugby Gardens then first left into Moray Crescent where number 1 is located on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.