11 Abbot View
, BT23 8XT
||11 Abbot View, Newtownards
- End terrace home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with cast iron stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear
- Quiet cul de sac location
"Time to stop renting and invest in your own home...?" You could rent an equivalent property in this area but for a similar monthly outlay you could buy this end terrace home and have something to show for your monthly expenditure in the future. A place to call your own and a place to upgrade to your own standard and taste.
The foundation is here - 3 well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, generous lounge, kitchen with dining area and ground floor cloakroom in addition to uPVC double glazing, cast iron stove and Phoenix gas central heating. The kitchen units are to a good standard with granite effect worktops so maybe floor tiles or laminate flooring and a modern colour scheme and you're there. The bathroom has been largely completed too, with tile effect uPVC wall panelling and just a few finishing touches remaining. Decorate the rest of the property in your own colour scheme and you're good - your own home for a very modest outlay and an investment for the future rather than dead rent.
Externally the property is situated in a quiet cul de sac and enjoys gardens to front, side and rear with communal parking space.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.51m (17' 8" x 11' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel cast iron stove with slate hearth and rustic wood mantle. Double radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.48m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in light oak finish with granite effect sparkle worktops. Stainless steel round sink with matching drainer. Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine.Tiled floor. Tiled upstand. Double radiator.
- REAR PORCH:
- 0.91m x 0.91m (3' 0" x 3' 0")
Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Generous hot press and storage cupboards. Gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with shower over & glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Tile effect uPVC wall panelling. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.02m (11' 4" x 9' 11")
Double storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.21m (8' 9" x 7' 3")
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with raised deck area and enclosed by fencing. Communal parking to the front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn right into Abbot Drive (just past Abbey Primary School). Take second left into Abbot Link then immediately right into Abbot View to where number 11 is last on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.