100 Silverbirch Road
, BT19 6FA
||100 Silverbirch Road, Bangor
- Extended semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (1 on ground floor)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Lots of potential to configure to your own requirements
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
"Need more space...?"
This semi detached home has had a considerable ground floor extension which provides a large double bedroom with ensuite shower room. If this is not required then there are a wide variety of alternative uses - a large open plan kitchen/living/diner with utility and cloakroom perhaps? The remainder of the property offers a lounge with multi fuel stove and open dining area, a kitchen, a first floor bathroom and 3 additional bedrooms. The two front bedrooms have been knocked through to create a master suite with dressing area but a simple stud wall is all that is required to restore the original 3 bed configuration. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a generous tarmac driveway to the side with additional parking to the front, a pathway around to the rear door and a small pebbled flower bed to the front.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 4.14m (23' 0" x 13' 7")
Into bay window. Wood burner stove with tiled hearth and wood mantle. Double panelled radiator (x2) and smoke alarm.
- 2.69m x 3.51m (8' 10" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.91m (16' 0" x 12' 10")
Double panelled radiator. Access to side/driveway. Gas boiler located here. Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite, double panelled radiator and part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 3.96m (8' 11" x 13' 0")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 2.97m (13' 10" x 9' 9")
Into bay window. Single panelled radiator. Currently open planned to bedroom 4 but wall can be rebuilt to create fourth bedroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.44m x 2.49m (8' 0" x 8' 2")
Double panelled radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- Coloured suite. Tiled floor.
- Generous tarmac driveway to side with additional parking to the front, pathway around to the rear door abd a small pebbled flower bed to the front
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballycrochan Road turn onto Silverbirch Road and proceed towards the end of the road where number 100 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.