, BT22 1DU
||10 Westland, Portavogie
- Affordable semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with extensive range of units
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous garden to rear with ample parking space
This semi detached home is of relatively recent construction and would make an excellent and affordable first time buy or buy to let investment.
It is nicely presented and offers 3 bedrooms, a spacious bathroom, with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a lounge with feature fireplace, a ground floor cloakroom and a kitchen/diner with extensive range of pine units. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is parking for several cars and a generous rear garden in lawn.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- 4.7m x 3.86m (15' 5" x 12' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and wooden mantel. Double radiator.
- 5.94m x 3.1m (19' 6" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated double oven and fridge-freezer, Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Single panel radiator, Double panel radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 2.95m (13' 7" x 9' 8")
(At widest points - L-Shaped). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
(At widest points - L-Shaped). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with gravel driveway and ample parking. Wooden sheds.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the crossroads at Portavogie Primary School proceed along Main Road towards Newtownards and take the first left into Westlands to where number 10 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.