10 The Old Castle
, BT22 1JN
||10 The Old Castle, Cloughey
- 2nd floor apartment with sea views
- 2 bedrooms (master with golf course views)
- Lounge with private balcony
- Kitchen with dining area
- Gas central heating
- Off street parking
- Close to Cloughey beach & Kirkistown Golf Club
"Holiday apartment with sea views...Why not?"
With "stay-cationing" the new normal this apartment could be a wise purchase or even a business opportunity with Air B&B or similar holiday letting service.
The property is located on the second floor and accessed via a rear staircase which serves just 4 apartments. It offers 2 bedrooms, including a master with balconette and views over Kirkistown Golf course, a bathroom and an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room which benefits from a private balcony with views over Cloughey beach and the Irish Sea coast. It is everything you need for a weekend retreat and nothing that you don't. It benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and off street parking to front or rear.
Cloughey is a lovely village with an amazing beach and golf course. It is served by a local mini market and petrol station whilst Newtownards and Bangor are just 16 and 20 miles away respectively
- Entrance from rear of block via private door and communal staircase serving 2 ground floor and 2 second floor apartments.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single radiator. Storage cupboard.
- 4.7m x 3.28m (15' 5" x 10' 9")
Patio doors to private balcony. Single radiator. Open plan to kitchen/diner.
- 4.62m x 2.74m (15' 2" x 9' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in beach finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink & integrated extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.72m (13' 6" x 8' 11")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Patio doors to balconette. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 1.83m (10' 0" x 6' 9")
- Off street parking area to front and rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located off Main Road, Cloughey opposite the tennis courts.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.