10 Tara Crescent
, BT23 7DF
||10 Tara Crescent, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining area
- Modern tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Sought after location
Affordable first time buyer homes are in great demand at present in the Newtownards area so we are delighted to offer 10 Tara Crescent to the open market.
The property has had some improvements and upgrading in recent times to include a replacement kitchen and bathroom and Phoenix gas central heating. It offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a spacious lounge with dining area and a kitchen with wall panelling and kitchen units in white. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst externally there are gardens to front and rear with paved patio and tarmac driveway.
This is a popular residential area in Newtownards, given its proximity to the Bangor Road and main commuter routes to Belfast and beyond, and this quiet cul de sac would be an ideal place for a first home or buy to let investment.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to hallway.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.92m x 3.28m (26' 0" x 10' 9")
At widest points. Open fire with tiled surround and wooden mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring, T.V point and two double panel radiators. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear.
- 3.58m x 2.39m (11' 9" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a white shaker style finish. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. uPVC panelled walls and double panel radiator. Gas boiler. uPVC double glazed door to side.
- Access to storage cupboard and roofspace.
- White suite comprising "P-bath" with shower and glass screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring and uPVC T&G ceiling. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.18m (12' 9" x 10' 5")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.39m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
At widest points. Storage cupboard and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive with pebbled area, fencing and steps to front. Rear garden in lawn with paved area and shed/summer house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Bangor Road turn right into Rosevale Avenue. Tara Crescent is located at the top of the hill on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.