10 Seahaven Avenue
, BT22 1GH
||10 Seahaven Avenue, Portavogie
- Detached home
- 3 Bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Dining room
- Bathroom + ground floor cloak room
- Garden to front and enclosed to rear
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating system
This charming and modern detached home is of relatively recent construction and is presented to a high decorative standard throughout. The property offers 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), a family bathroom, a spacious lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen, a separate dining room and a ground floor cloakroom. Externally the property offers a tarmac driveway, pebbled flower beds to front and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with pebbled beds and foundations for a detached garage. The property also benefits from the modern essentials of uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and enjoys an open aspect to the rear with sea views.
This property offers great value for money for a detached home in this location and internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with decorative viewing panes. Wood effect laminate flooring, Pine spindle staircase to first floor, smoke alarm, Double panel radiator,under stairs storage cupboard, 8 pane glazed doors to kitchen and dining rooms.
- 1.83m x 1.47m (6' 0" x 4' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. White WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator, extractor fan.
- 5.23m x 3.71m (17' 2" x 12' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring, patio doors to rear garden, TV point & phone point, double panel radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator, open access to kitchen.
- 3.63m x 2.82m (11' 11" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units in beech effect finish with granite effect worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood, under pelmet lighting, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, double panel radiator.
- Shelved hotpress, velux window, smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
Single panel radiator, access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled corner shower cubicle, white WC & pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled floor, Double panel radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.62m (9' 3" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
(at widest points). Double panel radiator.
- Pebbled garden to fornt with tarmac driveway. Garden to rear laid in lawn and enclosed by fencing with views towards Irish Sea. uPVC oil tank, boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Road Portavogie turn into the Seahaven development and then right into Seahaven Avenue where number 10 is located on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.