10 Princetoon Point
, BT22 1FD
||10 Princetoon Point, Portavogie
- Detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature brick fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Floored attic room with permanent staircase
- Large detached garage
- Generous driveway with plenty of parking space
- Enclosed rear garden
"Outstanding value for money....A modern 3 bedroom detached home with large detached garage for under £120,000!!! Where else would you get it?"
This is a great opportunity to acquire a well proportioned, modern detached home for not much more than a semi detached. The property offers 3 good sized bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a generous lounge, with open fireplace, a large kitchen/diner plus a ground floor cloak room. In addition there is a floored attic room with permanent staircase on the top floor. Externally there is a large detached garage with equally generous driveway - perhaps ideal for those with mechanical interests - and an enclosed rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
The property would benefit from a little TLC but otherwise is excellent value for money and is chain free.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Internet and phone points. Smoke alarm. Access to under stair storage.
- 5.46m x 3.86m (17' 11" x 12' 8")
Feature open fireplace with brick surround, wooden mantle and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V point and double panelled radiator. Open plan to kitchen/dining room.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 6.68m (10' 8" x 21' 11")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Two double panelled radiators. Access to side and to rear via patio doors.
- Corner pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Single panelled radiator.
- Open staircase to floored roofspace. Smoke alarm. Access to storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 3.48m (19' 0" x 11' 5")
At widest points. Double and single panelled radiators. Built in wardrobe. Access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.07m (10' 9" x 10' 1")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 3.12m (7' 10" x 10' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Double panelled radiator.
- Two velux windows. Two double panelled radiators. Storage.
- 6.58m x 5.54m (21' 7" x 18' 2")
Roller door. Boiler located in garage.
- Pebbled drive to front and side. Enclosed rear with raised decking with pebbled area. Oil tank and shed located in rear. Access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Princetoon is located just off Main Road, Portavogie close to the primary school. Upon entering the Princetoon development turn right at the first T junction then left into Princetoon Point where number 10 is located towards the end of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.