10 Olivers Close
, BT22 1QW
||10 Olivers Close, Ballygalget, Portaferry
- Modern semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Detached garage
- Brick paved & pebbled driveway
- Garden to rear with rural and sea views
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
"A beautifully presented home in a quiet rural setting with countryside and sea views to the rear - time for a change of life and location?"
This property is a credit to its present owners and has been presented to an excellent standard throughout. It offers 3 bedrooms, including master with built in sliding door wardrobes, a bathroom, with feature wall tiling, a lounge, with laminate wood flooring, a cloakroom and a beautiful kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/diner, two rear bedrooms and the garden all enjoy lovely tranquil views across open countryside to the Irish Sea lifting the spirits. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oil fired central heating, oak internal doors and a spindle staircase with oak handrail. Externally there is a detached garage approached via a brick paved and pebbled driveway and the rear garden is enclosed and laid in lawn with paved patio and footpaths.
Internal viewing is an absolute "must" for this property so contact us without delay and get ready to fall in love with your first home.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- 4.06m x 3.35m (13' 4" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature wall mounted electric fire. Double radiator.
- 5.54m x 3.05m (18' 2" x 10' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lights. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Larder cupboard. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Spindle balustrade with oak hand rail. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Glass shower screen. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.77m (13' 6" x 9' 11")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in sliding door wardrobes. Double radiator. Countryside and sea views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.16m (7' 10" x 7' 1")
Single radiator. Countryside and sea views.
- 6.35m x 2.9m (20' 10" x 9' 6")
Roller door. uPVC pedestrian door. Light and power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with brick paved & pebbled driveway and footpaths. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and countryside and sea views. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Oliver's Close is located in the townland of Ballygalget accessed via Ballygalget Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.