10 Kipkarren Park
, BT23 7AQ
||10 Kipkarren Park, Newtownards
- Nicely presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front and rear - Tarmac driveway
The present owner of this home has gone to considerable expense to present a home which is charming in character with lots of interesting features, such as oak internal doors & granite worktops.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a pleasant lounge with feature fireplace and open plan to a dining area with patio doors to the rear garden, a luxury fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and recently installed Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a tarmac driveway, a lawned garden to the front and a low maintenance "slate" garden to the rear enclosed by fencing.
Located just off the Bangor Road this area is popular amongst those looking for a first home and internal viewing is recommended (subject to current conditions).
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, Stairs to first floor landing with storage beneath. Single radiator.
- 7.92m x 3.25m (26' 0" x 10' 8")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth, Patio doors to rear garden, bay window. Single & double radiator.
- 3.61m x 2.36m (11' 10" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Induction hob. Integrated stainless steel oven, microwave and extractor hood. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Slingsby ladder access to part floored roofspace. Hotpress.
- White suite comprising panel "P" bath, with theromstatic shower & glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin.Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor & walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.15m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
(At widest points). Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.39m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, built in wardrobe, single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear with slate garden.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn right into Rosevale Avenue then 4th right into Kipkarren Park to where number 10 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.