10 John Street Mews
, BT23 4WH
||10 John Street Mews, Newtownards
- Second floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location
- Excellent investment potential
- Possible sitting tenant
Located close to Newtownards town centre and constructed around 2006 this second floor apartment would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment.
The property offers 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner.
"Everything you need and nothing that you don't"
It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating.
Externally there is parking to front and rear for residents and visitors.
The existing tenant would be happy to remain so interest from property investors would be particularly welcome and with a rental yield in the region of 7% it makes perfect sense.
- uPVC double glazed door to communal hallway and access to apartments 10 and 11.
- Entrance hall
- Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Diner 4.39mx4.34m (14'5x14'3)
- Range of high and low level units in walnut finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Under counter fridge. Tiled floor and part tiled walls to kitchen area. Wooden flooring to lounge. Double radiator.
- Bathroom 2.31mx2.18m (7'7x7'2)
- At widest points. White suite comprising panel bath, with thermostatic shower over and folding glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.53mx2.62m (11'7x8'7)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.53mx2.21m (11'7x7'3)
- Velux window. Double radiator.
- Tiled balcony. Allocated parking space.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.