10 John Street Court
, BT23 4JQ
||10 John Street Court, Newtownards
- Nicely presented end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Luxury tiled bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Off street parking area to rear
- Decked area & lean-to shed to rear
***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS***
This end townhouse, town centre home has been presented to an excellent standard by its present owners and offers many interesting features not often found in properties of this type or at this price. It offers 3 bedrooms, one with built in furniture, a luxury, modern tiled bathroom plus a separate ground floor cloakroom, a lounge with multi fuel stove and "beach hut" style wood panelling and a kitchen/diner with bar stool seating, black gloss units and patio doors to the rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a small, pebbled garden to the front with block wall whilst to the rear there is off street parking, a raised deck area and a practical lean-to shed.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- 0.86m x 0.66m (2' 10" x 2' 2")
- 4.8m x 3.76m (15' 9" x 12' 4")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Multi fuel stove. Rustic wood feature wall panelling. Bay window. Double radiator.
- Stairs to first floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.7m x 3.05m (15' 5" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level units in gloss black finish. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan. Part tile/part wood effect vinyl flooring. Patio doors to rear garden. Recessed spots.
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising centre bath, with electric shower over and folding shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. uPVC tongue and groove panelling to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.64m (12' 6" x 8' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage units. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.57m (10' 5" x 8' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.08m (9' 5" x 6' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Small enclosed garden to front in pebbles. Enclosed rear garden with paved parking area, raised deck area and lean-to shed. Light, power point and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
10 John Street Court is located between the Blair Maine Leisure Centre and Mill Street roundabouts with access and parking to the rear from John Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.