10 Generals Walk
, BT21 0HT
||10 Generals Walk, Donaghadee
- Excellent extended semi detached home (over 1,500 sq ft)
- 4 bedrooms
- Sitting room with multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom + WC & Ground floor cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Detached double garage
- Lawned gardens to front - enclosed patio to rear
- Pedestrian access to commons at end of cul de sac
"This unique property offers so much more than the sum of its parts...!"
In the property world they say the first rule of buying is "location, location , location" and this property is located just beside the beautiful Commons area of Donaghadee, with its coastal walks, and close to Donaghadee town centre. In addition it extends to over 1,500 sq ft and offers 4 double bedrooms, a lounge, a sitting room with multi fuel stove and a well proportioned kitchen/diner with patio doors to the rear garden. A bathroom, WC and ground floor cloakroom complete the internal specification whilst the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a double garage, with parking to the rear (via Leslie Hill), plus a paved patio and low maintenance pebbled garden, and a small garden to the front in lawn with shrubs.
"When you sum it all up where else would you get so much internal space and such a prime location at such an affordable price?"
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to parquet wood flooring. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and stairs to first floor with under stairs storage.
- 4.65m x 3.43m (15' 3" x 11' 3")
Double panel radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 4.8m (10' 0" x 15' 9")
Feature multi-fuel stove and parquet wood flooring. Wall lights, double panel radiator, corniced ceilings and french doors to;
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 4.34m (25' 0" x 14' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and recessed spotlights. Double panel radiator (x2). Patio doors to enclosed rear garden.
- White wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail. Access to hotpress.
- White wc and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 4.83m (9' 11" x 15' 10")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 4.39m (9' 4" x 14' 5")
Single panel radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 3.66m (10' 3" x 12' 0")
Single panel radiator and built-in units. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.54m (9' 0" x 8' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- 9.96m x 3.45m (32' 8" x 11' 4")
Roller door via rear access. Light and power. Boiler and plumbed for washing machine.
- Enclosed front garden in lawn with path along the front and side of the property. Enclosed rear garden with paved and pebbled areas. Oil tank location.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Donaghadee towards Millisle turn left into Generals Walk just before "The Commons".
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.