10 Demesne Drive
, BT22 2UJ
||10 Demesne Drive, Ballywalter
- Modern detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area and central island
- Utility & cloak rooms
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Front & rear gardens with pebbled driveway.
- Quiet cul de sac location
This detached home has been lovingly refreshed by its present owners and would make an exceptional first time buy or family home.
It offers a spacious master bedroom, with ensuite shower room, a further double and single bedroom, a family bathroom, a lounge, with multi fuel stove, and both utility and cloakrooms. The real heart and centrepiece of this home is the "L" shaped kitchen/diner which is bright and welcoming and includes an extensive range of units in cream finish, a central island with breakfast bar and a dining area for entertaining guests. Externally there is a small garden to the front, a generous pebbled driveway and a surprisingly spacious enclosed rear garden which features the Dunleath Estate's stone wall as a boundary on one side. The timber deck incorporates LED lighting, perfect for evenings when it's too nice to retire early, whilst another area has been cleared ready for lawn or planted beds beside the greenhouse.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and enjoys a quiet cul de sac setting whilst the outstanding Ballywalter beach is just a short stroll away. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door leading to tiled floor.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Phone and internet point. Smoke alarm and double panel radiator.
- 5.08m x 3.43m (16' 8" x 11' 3")
Multi-fuel stove, stone mantle and granite hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V and phone points. French doors to kitchen/dining room.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 5.59m x 5.72m (18' 4" x 18' 9")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double panel radiator (x2) and french doors to lounge.
- White wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator.
- Access to roofpsace and hotpress. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 3.3m (15' 10" x 10' 10")
Built-in mirrored slide robes. Single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, double panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.95m (10' 3" x 9' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.21m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- 2.03m x 2.64m (6' 8" x 8' 8")
White suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Pebbled drive to side. Path to front with small lawned garden area and flower beds. Enclosed rear garden with decking area. Oil tank, boiler and outside tap. Greenhouse also located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballywalter Main Street turn onto Greyabbey Road then, at the top of the hill, turn left into Demesne Avenue and proceed to the end of the road. Turn right and number 10 is the last property on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.