10 Copeland Avenue
, BT22 2DP
||10 Copeland Avenue, Millisle
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Recently modernised bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with paved patio
- Excellent standard of presentation throughout
"Attention home hunters - whether you're a first time buyer, downsizing or moving up to your first family home, 10 Copeland Avenue has been beautifully modernised and is ready for to just walk into and enjoy".
Sometimes with this type of property you have to allow a budget to upgrade and improve once you move in but the owners of 10 Copeland Avenue have already done all the hard work. New kitchen - check; new bathroom - check; Phoenix gas heating - check; beautifully decorated - check - it ticks all of the boxes. The outside space is equally pleasing; when summer comes around again just imagine the barbecues and family gatherings you could be having in your very own home and garden. The property offers 3 bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a bright lounge with feature fireplace and a kitchen/diner with modern fitted kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a lawned garden to the front plus side access to the generous rear garden with paved patio, brick shed and lawned garden. The beach is just a short stroll away as are the local shops and amenities of Millisle village.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- 4.37m x 3.78m (14' 4" x 12' 5")
At widest points. Open fire with cast iron surround, slate hearth and wood mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V and internet points. Under stairs storage where gas boiler is located. French doors leading to kitchen/dining room.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.57m x 4.8m (8' 5" x 15' 9")
Range of high and low level units in a coloured finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.92m (10' 3" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.92m (12' 11" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.24m (9' 6" x 7' 4")
At widest points, Single panel radiator and built in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising Triton electric shower. Single panel radiator. T&G ceiling.
- Lawned front with steps and path to front door. Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved patio area. Brick shed plumbed for washing machine.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Millilse Main Street turn onto Abbey Road (past primary school) and turn left into Churchill Avenue then left into Manse Way and left again into Copeland Avenue where number 10 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.