10 Ballyrusley Road
, BT22 1JR
||10 Ballyrusley Road, Portaferry
- Exceptional detached country residence of approx 2,400 sq ft
- 3 double bedrooms
- Master suite with walk in dressing room & ensuite
- Feature kitchen/living/dining room
- Luxury kitchen with granite work tops
- Cloakroom & utility room
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Luxury tiled bathroom/wet room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Beautifully lanscaped grounds of approx 1 acre with lawn, raised barbecue area and sweeping driveway
"A simply exceptional detached country residence, set in a beautiful woodland copse, and finished to an outstanding luxury standard...."
This detached bungalow is a real dream home and stands head and shoulders above many of the somewhat "bland" or "oversized" homes built in the area in recent years. At the heart of the home is a stunning kitchen/living/dining area and sun room which sits in perfect balance with the 3 double bedrooms, including the luxury master suite with walk in dressing room and ensuite shower room. The kitchen is equipped with an excellent range of units in walnut finish and boasts granite worktops, high gloss floor tiling and luxury appliances. It is complimented by a practical utility room and cloakroom. The sun room/lounge is a relaxing and pleasant place to "hang out with the family", with its rustic brick fireplace and multi fuel stove centre piece, whilst the separate lounge offers a place for more "mature" gatherings. The bathroom/wet room offers a free standing bath and "wet room" shower area. Naturally the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property is approached via a sweeping, tree lined driveway with ranch fencing and lawned area which leads to a generous parking area and detached garage. The grounds around the house are attractively landscaped to include a patio area off the sun room, a raised garden in lawn with shrubs and an elevated "barbecue" area with fire pit and seating area with views over the beautiful countryside surrounding the property.
"An outstanding, recently constructed home which just begs to be seen to be appreciated. We invite you to view at your earliest opportunity".
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Access to storage cupboards and roofspace. Phone and internet points. Three double panelled radiators and a single panelled radiator. Two smoke alarms.
- 4.04m x 5.36m (13' 3" x 17' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Wood burner stove with brick surround, wooden mantle and stone hearth. T.V point. Double panelled radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.72m (17' 11" x 15' 6")
Wood burner stove with bricked surround and hearth. Wood flooring. T.V point and double panelled radiator. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 9.04m (15' 1" x 29' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a dark wood finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated "DeLonghi" hob and oven with matching stainless steel extractor fan. Island with low level units and a roll edge worktop. Butler sink with mixer taps. Integrated dish washer. Recessed spotlights and under pelmet lighting. Double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.68m x 2.79m (5' 6" x 9' 2")
Low level units and stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Access to rear.
- Tiled floor. Wash hand basin and W.C. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.33m x 4.06m (17' 6" x 13' 4")
Double panelled radiator. Access to dressing room and en-suite shower room.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.36m (10' 5" x 7' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower with Mira hand shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 4.22m (11' 9" x 13' 10")
Double panelled radiator. Access to storage/potential en-suite.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 4.57m (12' 0" x 15' 0")
Double panelled radiator. Access to storage.
- 5.99m x 4.14m (19' 8" x 13' 7")
- White suite comprising stand alone bath, wall-mounted shower with tiled floor, floating wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Gated lane leading to stoned lane + driveway with lawn. Pebbled area surrounding the house. Paved area and path leading to steps at rear to lawned area. Raised firepit/barbeque area with pebbled ground. Boiler and oil tank located at rear of the house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Portaferry towards Cloughey turn right onto Ballyrusley Road. Number 10 is located approximately 1 mile along this road on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.