, BT22 2PZ
||10 Abbeymount, Greyabbey
- Neatly presented end townhouse
- Charming semi rural setting
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with generous range of units
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Parking to front & enclosed garden to rear
This charming end townhouse has been lovingly cared for by its present owners for the last 10 years and would make an enviable and affordable first time buy or downsize. Set right on the fringes of rural countryside on the outskirts of Greyabbey village in the Ards Peninsula the property could also provide an excellent commuter base for Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast.
It offers 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes (plus additional storage in the landing), a bathroom plus ground floor cloakroom, a well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, and an equally generous kitchen/diner with extensive range of built in units and understairs storage cupboard. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a lawned garden to the front and side with off street parking area and a fully enclosed garden to rear with paved patio, pebbled areas and open, rural aspect to the rear.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel leading to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 5.38m x 3.51m (17' 8" x 11' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and wood surround. Double radiator.
- 5.21m x 3.48m (17' 1" x 11' 5")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units in beach finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Understairs storage cupboard, double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Double and single built in storage cupboards. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Triton electric shower & glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and foor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
Built in storage cupboard, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.21m (8' 8" x 7' 3")
- Garden to front and side in lawn with concrete parking area and footpath. Enclosed garden to rear with wooden fencing paved and pebbled patio area. uPVC oil tank & boiler house. Garden shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Greyabbey village travel towards the Abbey then turn left onto North Street and towards Carrowdore to where Abbeymount is located on the left just past the Carrowdore Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.