1 Towerview Meadow
, BT22 1RX
||1 Towerview Meadow, Cloughey
- Modern detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with patio doors to rear garden
- Attractive kitchen with central island
- Dining area
- Utility & cloakrooms
- Bathroom with bath & corner shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with tarmac driveway
- Generous gardens to front & rear in lawn
Built by the locally renowned Higginson Homes builders, Towerview Meadow has rapidly become a byword for quality, practical design and character and one of the Ards Peninsula's most sought after residential locations. At just 2 years old this detached family home offers an opportunity to secure your place in this charming development.
The property offers 4 first floor bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and dressing area, a luxury bathroom, with centre bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge, with patio doors to the rear garden, a luxury kitchen/diner, with central island and built in appliances and, finally, utility and cloakrooms. Externally the property boasts a generous tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage plus gardens to front & enclosed to rear in lawns with paved patio area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Cloughey beach is just a short stroll across the road with Kirkistown golf club close at hand and Watson's stores available for all you essential groceries, hardware and fuel.
- uPVC double glazed door with twin matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, smoke alarm, double radiator, stairs to first floor.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled splashback. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- 6.63m x 4.32m (21' 9" x 14' 2")
Range of high and low level units in grey shaker style finish with granite worktops, upstands and splashback. Central island. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher, stainless steel double oven, hob and extractor hood. Recessed spotlights, under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.63m (7' 7" x 5' 4")
Matching kitchen units, roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink, tiled floor, understairs storage.
- 6.3m x 3.58m (20' 8" x 11' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Patio doors to rear garden. Feature electric fire. Double radiator. Smoke alarm.
- Spindle staircase with oak handrail. Single radiator. Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with "rain shower". Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 2.95m (17' 5" x 9' 8")
(At widest points). 2 single radiators. Dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with "rain shower". Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.57m (11' 8" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11' 9" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
- 6.2m x 3.15m (20' 4" x 10' 4")
Roller door. uPVC double glazed window and door. Oil fired boiler. Light & power points.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with paved patio area. Rear garden enclosed by wooden fencing. Tarmac Driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Road, Cloughey turn into the new Towerview Development to where number 1 Towerview Crescent is located first on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.