1 Cambourne View
, BT23 4WD
||1 Cambourne View, Newtownards
- Extended semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (bedroom 1 with ensuite shower room - bedroom 2 with walk in wardrobe)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen open to dining room
- Utility room with WC
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage/store room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with generous parking area
With a double storey extension added by the present owners this semi-detached property extends to over 1,600 sq. ft. and now offers 4 first floor bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and second bedroom with enviable walk in wardrobe, in addition to a family bathroom.
The ground floor provides a well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, a bright and airy kitchen which is open plan to the dining room, a generous utility room with cloakroom and direct access to the integral garage. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, in mahogany effect frames, and Phoenix gas central heating.
Externally this great home retains generous gardens to both front and enclosed to rear with paved patio and tarmac driveway with ample parking for several vehicles.
Located on the Belfast side of town, close to the Castlebawn shopping complex and commuter routes, early and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door with twin matching side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring. Stairs to first floor with wooden banister and under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 5.08m x 3.71m (16' 8" x 12' 2")
Wood flooring. Feature tiled fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Double radiator.
- 3.45m x 3.2m (11' 4" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish with wood block worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless Steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Open plan to Dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.2m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Range of high and low level units in beech effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Single radiator. Wood framed single glazed door to rear garden. Access to garage.
- White WC & wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
Roller door. Light & power points. Gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace. Storage/airing cupboard.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with shower over & glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.15m (15' 6" x 10' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner, tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.49m x 3.4m (18' 0" x 11' 2")
Two double radiators. Large walk in wardrobe with double doors & light (11ft 2 X 4ft 8).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.81m (12' 3" x 12' 6")
(Plus alcove). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.21m (9' 5" x 7' 3")
- Gardens to front & enclosed to rear in lawn with paved patio and tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards from Castlebawn Roundabout towards Comber turn first right into Cambourne Road then first right into Cambourne View, where number 1 is on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.