, BT22 2NH
||1 Broadway, Ballywalter, Newtownards
- Charming end townhouse
- Excellent sea views
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Shower room
- Conservatory & Utility shed
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous garden & parking to rear
"A beautiful mix of old and new to form the perfect "cottage style" home with outstanding sea views to the front and generous garden to the rear with vehicular access via rear lane".
The present owners of this property have had a vision to retain as much of its character as possible whilst modernising where necessary and have created a truly unique home which is full of charm and warmth but is also practical and up to date.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, two with excellent sea views, a shower room and a central landing with feature spindle banister, wood strip flooring, exposed stone wall feature and sea & garden views. The ground floor offers a modern, well equipped "Country style" kitchen with dining area and built in appliances and a lounge with polished wood flooring and feature multi fuel stove. To the rear is a conservatory and beyond that a utility shed, plumbed for washing machine, and the generous garden - ideal for a garden room, home office or whatever takes your fancy. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
"Views and character all in one! - Where else would you get it and at this price too?"
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this unique home.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hallway 2.06mx (6'9x)
- Period floor tiling. Exposed stone wall feature. Under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator. Part glazed doors to both lounge and kitchen/diner.
- Lounge 5.84mx3.63m (19'2x11'11)
- Polished wood strip flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with multi fuel stove, granite hearth and wood surround. Feature exposed stone wall. Recessed spotlights. Two double radiators.
- Kitchen/diner 5.87mx3.94m (19'3x12'11)
- At widest points. Cottage style kitchen in white finish with bronze effect worktop. 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, microwave, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Feature exposed stone wall. uPVC double glazed door to conservatory. Stable style door to lounge. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- Tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- Polished wood strip flooring. Feature banister and tiled treads. Feature exposed stone wall. Sea and garden views.
- Shower room 2.92mx1.93m (9'7x6'4)
- White WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part wood panelled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Single radiator. Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 3.73mx3.10m (12'3x10'2)
- Rustic wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Sea views.
- Bedroom 2 3.81mx2.95m (12'6x9'8)
- At widest points. Rustic wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Sea views.
- Bedroom 3 3.05mx2.06m (10x6'9)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to roof space. Single radiator.
- Utility shed 2.57mx1.88m (8'5x6'2)
- Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. WC. Oil fired boiler.
- Parking to front.
Large garden to rear with paved patio, pedestrian gated access for bins etc. Vehicular access via lane to rear.
Garden finished with coloured pebbles and crazy paving.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.