1 Ballygelagh Road
, BT22 1JQ
||1 Ballygelagh Road, Ardkeen, Kircubbin
- Beautiful rural cottage style home
- 4 double bedrooms (2 ground floor)
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Ground floor bathroom & 1st floor shower room
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Manageable garden to side and paved patio to rear
- Gravel driveway with ample parking space
"Welcome to Ards Peninsula country..."
Located in a pleasant rural setting, this detached cottage style chalet bungalow was built within the last 20 years and extends to over 1,500 sq ft making it spacious yet manageable and practical. The best of both worlds - a well proportioned detached home on a manageable site and surrounded by rural countryside - ideal for family or retired buyers alike.
The property offers an impressive entrance hall with gallery landing, a lounge with feature cast iron open fireplace, a well equipped kitchen with dining area, a ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms (one of which could be utilised as a formal dining room or family room if preferred). The first floor offers two additional double bedrooms and a shower room. It benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally it enjoys a manageable site with small garden in lawn, raised deck area, gravel driveway and paved patio areas.
Portaferry lies to the south with Cloughey and Kircubbin offering a gateway to this area of outstanding natural beauty and beaches. Newtownards and Bangor are approximately half an hour away by car.
N.B. There is no option to buy or rent additional adjoining land with this property.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with matching side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gallery landing. Tile effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Velux window. Double hotpress. Under stairs storage cupboard with light and power points. Stairs to first floor landing with spindle banister.
- 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Cast iron fireplace and surround with slate hearth. Double radiator.
- 5.18m x 3.25m (17' 0" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units in white finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. Integrated stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to driveway. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with tiled side panel, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.61m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.25m (14' 4" x 10' 8")
Range of built in storage furniture. Double radiator.
- Spindle balustrade. Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Single radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.21m x 4.57m (17' 1" x 15' 0")
(At widest points). Twin velux windows. Double radiator. Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 4.34m (15' 0" x 14' 3")
Twin velux windows. Double radiator. Under eaves storage.
- Garden to side in lawn with raised deck area. Paved patio to rear. Gravel driveway. Walls to front with wooden gates & fencing to rear. Light & tap. Boiler house. uPVC oil tank. Rural views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Kircubbin towards Portaferry along the coast road turn left onto Loughdoo Road then first left onto Ballygelagh Road to where number 1 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.