1 Abbey Court
, BT22 2DB
||1 Abbey Court, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury tiled bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom & utility area
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Excellent gardens to front, side & rear
- Tarmac driveway
Built approximately 20 years ago, this modern semi detached home would make an ideal first time buy or family home. It has been well looked after and neatly presented throughout and offers 3 good sized bedrooms, a luxury tiled bathroom, with bath and separate shower, a ground floor cloakroom, a lounge with feature fireplace and French doors to a well proportioned kitchen with dining and utility areas.
It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and enjoys one of the largest sites in the development with excellent level gardens to front, side and rear in lawns with fencing, hedging and a tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. The excellent Millisle beach is just a short walk away and Newtownards, Donaghadee and Bangor are all within 10 miles.
Viewing is strictly by appointment via the agent so call us at your earliest opportunity to secure this fine home for yourself.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.57m x 3.71m (15' 0" x 12' 2")
Feature open fire place. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 5.74m (9' 10" x 18' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls, part wood effect flooring and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- Wood effect flooring. WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising panelled bath and Redring electric shower. Single panel radiator, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.84m (15' 0" x 9' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
At widest points. Velux and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive with lawn to front and side. Enclosed rear lawn garden with paved area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Millisle main street along Abbey Road towards Carrowdore turn left into Abbey Park and continue onto Abbey Court.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.