9 Priory Court
, BT23 8YX
||9 Priory Court, Newtownards
- Stunning, extended semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Luxury tiled bathroom
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Large double garage/workshop
- Generous garden to rear in lawn with raised deck areas
- Quiet cul de sac location
"What an amazing home...A real must see!"
This semi detached home has been beautifully extended to the rear and is presented to the highest of standards throughout. At the heart of the home is the open plan living/kitchen/dining room with modern, well equipped luxury kitchen, bi fold patio doors and all flooded in light by the twin velux windows - an enviable place to spend time with the family. The remainder of the property comprises 3 bedrooms, a luxury tiled bathroom with free standing bath, a lounge with feature electric fire and bright bay window and a ground floor cloakroom. Externally the property boasts a very generous double garage with workshop and storage areas, an excellent enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised deck areas, summer house and paved patio and a tarmac driveway with ample parking space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
This property is a real "one of a kind" and simply must be seen to be appreciated so contact us at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- Tiled floor. Single panel radiator. Phone and internet points. Smoke alarm. Access to storage and cloakroom.
- 5.11m x 3.91m (16' 9" x 12' 10")
Into bay. Feature electric fireplace. High quality wood effect flooring. T.V point. Double panelled radiator.
- 6.63m x 5.51m (21' 9" x 18' 1")
Range of high and low level units in a white finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Extractor fan. Integrated Bosch dishwasher and Smeg washing machine. Recessed spotlights.Tiled floor. Double panelled radiator. Skylights (x2). Access to rear.
- Tiled floor and walls. W.C and wash hand basin.
- Smoke alarm. Access to hotpress and partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.61m (10' 9" x 11' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.62m (14' 3" x 8' 7")
High quality wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.77m (9' 9" x 9' 1")
High quality wood effect flooring and single panel radiator. Velux window.
- White suite comprising bath with Mira hand shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Feature mirror with integrated bluetooth speaker, lighting and heating. Tiled floor and walls.
- 8.46m x 5.72m (27' 9" x 18' 9")
Electric roller door. Water outlet. Boiler. Partioned into 2 further sections including a workshop with high and low level units and a store room.
- Tarmacked drive and enclosed rear lawn with raised decking area and summer house. Summer house contains it's own individual fuse box and electrical outputs.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Abbeydale Avenue then first right into Priory Road. Priory Court is the first cul- de- sac on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.