9 Hawthorn Meadow
, BT22 2UH
||9 Hawthorn Meadow, Ballywalter
- Detached house in quiet cul-de-sac
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace & gas fire
- Dining room
- Kitchen with range of high & low level units in Walnut effect finish
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Gravel drive with fully enclosed paved patio and lawned area to rear
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Current EPC: D60
"Ideal detached family home in cul-de-sac location or may offer the opportunity for an existing home owner to purchase their first detached property"
Ideally located near a host of local amenities and well positioned for transport links to Bangor, Newtownards and commuting to Belfast, this super detached property is further enhanced by being within short walking distance to Ballywalter beach- perfect for those looking to enjoy coastal village lifestyle.
Downstairs comprises of a bright and spacious entrance hall with a handy cloakroom and WC. The discerning buyer will appreciate the modern open plan lounge through diner and kitchen area. The lounge benefits from a feature fireplace with gas fire.
Upstairs there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a modern white suite and separate shower cubicle. Externally to the front there is a driveway with ample parking capacity and lawned area. The rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a paved patio and lawned area.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and can be arranged by contacting the office on 028 91828100.
- 6.05m x 2.03m (19' 10" x 6' 8")
Wooden double galzed door to front, tiled floor, double panel radiator, smoke alarm, understairs cloakroom, pine spindle staircase to first floor.
- White WC, corner wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
Wood effect laminate floor, feature fireplace & gas fire with wooden surround and slate tiled hearth, double panel radiator, internet point, T.V. point. Open plan to dining room
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Wood effect laminate floor, double panel radiator. Wooden double glazed door to rear.
- 3.4m x 3.35m (11' 2" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in Walnut effect with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated Indesit oven and Belling hob with extractor hood, black tiled splashback. Partially tiled walls. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Access to roofspace, smoke alarm, laundry cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.4m (14' 7" x 11' 2")
Double panel radiator, T.V. point
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.24m (13' 0" x 7' 4")
Measurements at widest point. Single panel radiator
- White suite comprising of bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, double radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Driveway to front and lawned area.
Paved patio area to rear and lawned area. Fully enclosed with fencing. Metal Shed, 12'10 x 9'8. tap & light, boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Driving into Ballywalter from Millisle, turn right onto Stump Road, turn first right into Hawthorn Rise. Follow the road around then turn right into Hawthorn Meadow. Number 9 is situated on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.